Dr. Gurudatta H K, BNYS, FCRSW started Anandamaya Wellness Center in 2007. With a profound experience for 12 years in the traditional healing sciences he decided to render his experience and expertise to the community. He is committed to providing a high quality personal and professional health care service to help each of his clients to attain a state of Ananda (Bliss) through a personalized and integrated approach of the traditional healing sciences of Naturopathy, Yoga, Traditional Chinese medicine, & Ayurveda.
"If you listen to your body when it whispers, you won’t have to hear it scream"
Why Anandamaya & What Make Us Unique?
Anandamaya Wellness's Strengths!
- Confidentiality of your information is maintained
- Integrity and transparency in the services
- Privacy during your consultation and therapy is followed
- Affordable costs of the treatment
- Health promotion and maintenance with natural medication without any adverse effects
- Authentic and traditional healing methods to heal you from within.
- Profound experience of 25 years in traditional system of medicine practice
- Specialized consultations in Acupuncture, Acupressure, Naturopathy & Yoga therapy
Why Choose Naturopathic Therapies?
- Naturopathic therapies are drugless and have very minimal adverse effects
- Works with nature’s principles to activate your inner healing capabilities
- Holistic and subjective to each individual
- Prevention of ailments and maintenance of health is given utmost importance
- Views health as a state of homeostasis and disease as imbalance of our physiological functioning
Why Choose Acupuncture Therapy?
- An effective integrative method of healing with other systems of medicine.
- A popular and effective form of therapeutic tool across the world for its holistic approach
- Drugless therapy with very minimal side effects
- Very effective for pain management without any drugs
- Brings in a state of homeostasis, heals us from within and balance our energies
The Practice of Holistic Medicine!
- Holistic medicine brings about a state of balance in our physical, breath and mental layers of being
- Can be integrated with the conventional system of medicine to promote and maintain optimal health
- Disease is viewed as a state of imbalance rather than an outcome of an objective cause.
- Holistic medicine helps to heal us from within